Junior Implementation Consultant
Quant Capital is urgently looking for an Implementation Consultant to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well-known financial technology big data and regulatory firm. They are driven by technology and their clients are the worlds major banks.
The primary purpose of the Implementation Consultant is to provide technical delivery of implementations across the regulatory market. This role will be suitable for candidates who have worked on database technology products or other software.
Junior Implementation Consultants will:
• Junior client facing technical consultant participating on projects in UK and abroad implementing Regulatory Reporting solutions for major banks
• The successful candidate will travel to locations around Europe (UK + Continent) and participate in project across a range of Tier 1 and Tier 2 banking and financial institutions.
• Typical projects run for 3 to 6 months during which the candidate may be expected to spend their time primarily at the client city, with reasonable allowances for home travels
• Work closely with cross-functional teams. Typically front office and risk management users to gather, analyze and document requirements.
• Provide professional services consulting around product implementation and system use.
• Provide support to clients; troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical issues encountered.
Implementation Consultants must have:
• Experience of Application Support or Implementation
• Knowledge of the software development lifecycles – particularly Agile and Prototype approaches.
• Ideally XML
• Proficient in database concepts – preferably Oracle and/or MS SQL Server.
• Experience Client facing
This role suits someone from a software consulting / support or implementation background that is looking to take on serious responsibility. We are looking for consultants who want to take ownership of products and take considerable responsibility and the bonus that goes with that.
My client is based in London, other cities considered
Implementation, Support,Regulatory Reporting, Business Analyst, Implementation, MIFID, Application Support