Challenge: Greenfield Education Platform build out
Firm: Well-known commercial software house
Pay: £45k, Bonus-training budget, Pension, Life / Health, Some Flex Working
ASP.NET MVC Developer
Quant is urgently looking for an ASP.NET MVC Developer to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well known commercial education software house.
Day to day the ASP.NET Developer will:
• Develop new functionality in a flagship browser-based application
• Create/alter the database schema as necessary
• Write and refactor clean and maintainable C# code
• Ensure cross-device compatibility with an intuitive, responsive front end
• Create and contribute to technical specifications, including user interface designs
• Enhance existing functionality, in browser-based products
• Perform bug fixes, in our browser-based and legacy WinForms application
• Liaise with clients as necessary
• Take part in team-based activities
• Sprint and work planning
• Pair Programming
• Code reviews
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for techies, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.
ASP.NET Developers MUST have:
Comp Sci degree or close to
The successful individual will join a small team working directly with the Head of development. My client is growing rapidly as they expand the audience for their products. I am looking for someone who can grow with the team, in responsibility and/or technological prowess – and make a significant contribution to the products we are developing. In our informal technology team office, we offer a quiet, friendly environment with break-out rooms for planning and discussion.
The client offers a bonus to all employees as a result of performance from day 1.
My client is based in Andover
ASP.NET C#, MVC 5 Entity Framework, Web API, Design Patterns