BI Developer SQL – (SSIS, SSAS)
Business Intelligence Engineer – up to £60K
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a technical Business Intelligence Developer to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well known global fintech business specialising in disrupting global payments.
The BI developer will work on ongoing database requirements and a new data warehouse project.
What the Business Intelligence Engineers will be doing:
- Assist in preparing reports and compiling data from multiple business systems including, Microsoft SQL server, Microsoft Great Plains, Netsuite, Google Analytics and the company’s own bespoke databases.
- Ensuring that all reports and data are accurate and presented clearly and concisely to allow easy interpretation and analysis.
- Create and maintain relevant business intelligence tools and systems including design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs as needed.
- To assist in the investigation of any identified data integrity issues.
- Interpretation and analysis of collated business data as and when needed.
- Assessing quality and suitability of source data
Business Intelligence Engineers Must Have:
- 4 years commercial experience of Business Intelligence
- Degree in Comp Sci or Similar
- Able to write relational (SQL) and multidimensional (MDX/ DAX) queries (SSAS)
- Able to design and Build of Industry standard ETL using SSIS, for Data Warehousing. (SSIS)
- Debugging, Monitoring and Maintenance of existing BI solutions (SSIS, SSRS,SSAS, SQL Server) 2014 version
- Experience in calling API from SSIS to pull data from internal or external systems
- 3+ Years’ experience working with SQL Server. Must have familiarity using either SQL 2012 or SQL 2014
- Experience in integrating data from external sources via API calls or FTP downloads
- Understanding of Star Schema and Database design using accepted best practice and Kimball methodologies.
- Strong Knowledge of T-SQL – must have a good understanding of stored procedures, optimisation and best practices.
- Good knowledge of MDX & DAX.
- Experience of using the Microsoft BI Stack to deliver solutions. Must include SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Strong BI skills with an advanced knowledge of MS SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), DAX and Power pivot.
- Experience of working with large and complex volumes of data with the ability to interrogate and manipulate data into a user friendly format.
This role suits someone from a software consulting or BI / Business Intelligence background that is looking to take on serious responsibility. We are looking for a business intelligence analyst who want to take ownership of products and take considerable responsibility and the bonus that goes with that.
Why you’ll like it:
- Clear career path to senior presales and professional services positions
- Market leading business with a number of varied clients across the buy and sell side
- Little travel outside the UK
- Bonus structure to match sales
- Technical environment that constantly adapts to the market.
My client is based in Redhill
BI, Business Analyst, Business Intelligence, Implementation, Fintech