|Business Development Manager
Quant-Capital is urgently looking for a Business development manager to sell market leading enterprise software into both the Corporate and the Government space.
Our Client is a global software provider that helps organisations to streamline business processes for buildings, people and workplaces.
The role will focus mainly on small and medium sized accounts and will require the successful candidate to proactively seek new business, whilst maintaining an outstanding relationship with existing clients.
To be suitable for this role you must have a proven sales track record with at least 3 years’ experience within B2B software sales and/or FM (services) sales.
- Solution selling experience;
- Experience of enterprise business software is an advantage;
- Experience with corporate, government and/or academic sector;
- A natural ability to build customer rapport
- Experience of multi-level, complex sales
- Self-motivation, ambition, energy, creativeness and focus
- The ability to manage time and workload
- Natural business acumen;
- Management/IWMS/Real Estate sector an advantage;
- Degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel across the UK with (bi)weekly visits to our Brighton office
What our client can offer you.
- A challenging position at one of the global market leaders in Facility Management and Real Estate Software (Integrated Workplace Management Systems) with a clear ambition to be the undisputed leader in this market.
- The Performance Management Program, containing your personal development plan including training at the company Academy;
- An inspiring international environment
Our client is offering a highly competitive salary package of around £50k base, with an additional £30k making up the OTE of £80k. A great pension package and the option for a company car is an additional benefit, as are flexible working hours and personal development programmes.
This is a full time position with a Sussex based office. Frequent travel across the UK.