Business Intelligence Engineer SQL / SSRS
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a technical Business Intelligence Engineer to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well known global fintech business specialising in disrupting global payments.
The BI Engineer will work with the Head of Business and Market Intelligence, and the person in this position will have a strong understanding and practical application of SQL and SSRS skills and the ability to apply those skills to customer-specific data analysis. This position will be responsible for creating and maintaining automated reporting services.
What the Business Intelligence Engineers will be doing:
· Create stored procedures used by complex reporting solutions.
· Identify process improvement opportunities in departmental procedures and system programming that impact data integrity.
· Create and maintain automated reporting services from SQL databases and produce reports within Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS) environment.
· Data mine, code, document, test and debug reporting and analysis using standard tools including but not limited to Office Suite, SQL, and SSRS.
Business Intelligence Engineers Must Have:
• 1+ years relevant experience
• Strong knowledge of creating SSRS reports – complex drill downs, parameterized, matrix, and charts in SSRS
• SQL development
This role suits someone from a software consulting or BI / Business Intelligence background that is looking to take on serious responsibility. We are looking for a business intelligence analyst who want to take ownership of products and take considerable responsibility and the bonus that goes with that.
Why you’ll like it:
• Clear career path to senior BI and Infrastructure positions
• You will get experience of DW Cubes, MDX and DACS
• Strong technical team with solid leadership
• Flex work
• Market leading business with a number of varied clients across the buy and sell side
• Technical environment that constantly adapts to the market.
My client is based in Redhill
BI, Business Analyst, Business Intelligence, Implementation, Fintech SSRS SSIS