C# Developer – Fintech
£60,000 Plus Bonus
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a C# Developer to join or well known Fintech50 client.
Our client is a well-known cloud based fintech in the global payments and e invoicing space. They are a tech firm driven buy large scale data with huge enterprise clients.
This business area is going through significant change as our customer processes change from paper-based operations to electronic processes with more emphasis on Cloud services but with tight integration to existing system. The role will require significant input into the technologies and architecture that should be used to deliver these services.
They are growing massively with clients and internal infrastructure moving to the cloud as well as Infrastructure as code.
Day to Day the C# Developer will:
• Work with the team and to design and develop high quality features and enhancements
• Greenfield Development
• Assist in estimation and planning of future work
• Provide maintenance for the internal software applications
• Provide support for software and services and assist the Technical Operations and Production teams with relevant service issues.
• Create test plans and perform unit testing
• Contribute to the creation of automated integration and system tests
The C# Developer should have:
• Proven ability to design and develop Enterprise software products
• Proficient experience and in-depth knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, MVC
• Proficient Entity Framework, MS SQL and T-SQL
• Development of multi-threaded applications
• Source control using Git, Subversion, Team Foundation Server
The firm has a corporate feel but relies on entrepreneurship within its staff. It rewards on a pure merit basis with rapid progression actively encouraged. This team has a strong reputation in the market as breeding quick thinkers and adding real value to SME’s
My client is based in Harlow CM19
C# multithreading, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL