Tech: C# 5, Visual Studiuo, AWS, Angular.JS, Bootstrap, Docker
Challenge: Greenfield Financial platform, API development, industry specific challenges
Firm: Well-known fintech50 business, City of London, 30 man flat Dev Team
Pay: £70k, Bonus- training budget, Pension, Life / Health, Some Flex Working
C# Senior Developer Fintech
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a C# Senior Developer to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well known financial market data provider and a key provider to major investment banks and funds. They are part of the Fintech50
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for techies, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.
The role focused around a real-time market data platform that is looking to grow and expand its products. The platform offers fund analysis as well as a number of analytical tools for pricing.
This is a market leader platform competing with many of the major players in the market. The business has a fintech type attitude and has grown rapidly over the last 5 years. We are looking for a C# developer who wants to work in a tech driven bleeding edge business creating truly greenfield products.
Working within the Development team the C# Developer will helping to introduce a new architecture as well as creating new products. This role also involves a clear career progression to lead development.
C# Senior Developer should have:
• Degree ideally Comp Sci
• Proven practical knowledge and understanding of Object Orientation, SOA, design patterns like IoC and the Agile development practices
• Strong commercial experience of Microsoft development tools, including Visual Studio 2013 or higher and C# with .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher
• Demonstrable understanding of test driven development
• Appreciation of DevOps practices using Git, TeamCity, and Chef
• Experience of messaging or transactional environment i.e. NServiceBus, Websphere MQ, MSMQ or RabbitMQ
• Experience of XML, JSON and related like schemas and XSLT transformations
• Experience of T-SQL for Microsoft SQL Server (2012 or higher
This role is for candidates who are looking for a fun and quick changing team, as well as serious responsibility from day 1. My client expects the best so offers serious packages.
My client is based in London
ASP.NET, Docker, C# SLQ, WPF WCF, Agile TDD, Concurrency F#, Bloomberg, Reuters, Lipper, FE, Calastone, SQL, BI, BA, Business Analysis