Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Chief Technology Officer to join our high profile client.
My client is a growing global listed Fintech business. They are currently replacing their CTO due to a relocation.
The role reports to the CEO and has Board facing responsibility. The role covers a software engineering and TechOps team based in London and Offshore. Management responsibility for around 70. This is a B2B based product so experience of product based business’ is important.
• Leading / Growing / Mentoring team of 70 technologists, developers/QA, Engineer based in London & India
• Board Reporting Etc
• Implement Engineering practices – Development , Testing & Architecturally
• Work closely with the Technology groups Solutions architects to define new product blueprints
• Optimising output through organising plans, development methods, standards etc.
• Working closely and collaboratively with Product , Delivery Management and Support for new development and support
• Drive process and development innovation
CTO’s should have a background in:
• Experience of running a large engineering team
• Educational level of a high achiever
• Experience of near and offshore management structures
• Experience in a B2B or product based firm
• A strong understanding of enterprise technology
• Experience of Cloud based development
• Background in software engineering (This is a hands off role but we do expect generic base knowledge).
This is a unique opportunity for a CTO to take ownership of a technical and product roadmap with big plans.
We offer a significant base as well as share incentives and a bonus. Standard other benefits apply.
We invite applications at speed to due the nature of this role.
My client is based in Central London