Data Analyst Asset Management / Trading
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Data Analyst with finance experience join our high profile client.
Our client is a well-known Wealth Manager they run circa £3billion AUM.
To be a key member of a business led data management team by providing data expertise to investment teams, securing data fundamentals, developing and operating the data quality framework.
Data Analysts will:
• Provide state of the art data expertise to support investment teams, and build strong connections with business stakeholders.
• Manage instruments and portfolio data exceptions to secure core investment data (securities statics, classifiers, pricing, analytics, valuations and P&L) as part of day to day production.
• Contribute to the development of a centre of excellence in pricing and analytics across asset classes.
• Contribute to the design and construction of dashboarding solutions for data quality monitoring.
• Participate in the implementation of data management processes and the rollout of Enterprise Data Management (EDM) solution within an agile framework.
Data Analysts Must have:
• STEM Degree
• Experience in the Asset Management industry, investment banking or financial vendor.
• Strong knowledge of securities static data, pricing, analytics and portfolio valuation.
• Good knowledge of Bloomberg, Markit, Simcorp, Charles River.
• Good knowledge of database technology, Tableau Software, or Python or Excel
They offer a superb benefits package and a massive bonus. We would expect you to make more money here than anywhere else. What will attract you though is the ability to work with likeminded people and solve big problems.
My client is based in London
Wealth Management Data, Markit, Bloomberg, Trading, Change Management, Trade Support, Tick Data, wealth Management