Data Scientist Fintech 50
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Data Scientist to join our well-known Fintech50 client who produces software disrupting the wealth management market.
My client has dominated the domestic market with their SaaS offering and they are looking to replicate this success internationally, to do this they are investing heavily in technologists from software developers to Technical operations.
• Design, build, monitor and manage large scale batch and streaming data pipelines in AWS cloud environment
Most of the data is realtime or around the 5 minute mark.
• Data Analysis
• Data modelling
The development team works in a very agile fashion on 2 week sprints. Most of the business is now focussed around AWS. We are looking for someone who has a passion for realtime data,
The Data Scientist must have:
• Experience in building complex data pipelines/ETL/ELT scripts
• Python/PySpark as our Data pipelines will be built in PySpark
• Knowledge of AWS and components such as S3, Glue, Athena, RDS
• Experience with Data Warehouse databases like Redshift/Snowflake/BigQuery
• Experience with implementing Rest APIs.
• Experience with using and integrating BI tools such as Looker, Qlik, Power BI, Tableau
• Modern data engineering practises
This is a great opportunity to work in a challenging, high profile role within a successful small company with blue-chip financial services clients.
This is a unique opportunity for someone to expand further into web technology. This role offers a lot of flexibility and the development team are encouraged to drive innovation in the company through ideas, enhancements and new technologies. This is a bleeding edge business so if you can make a usability case they will buy it.
My client offers one of the best training and development packages in the market, all inclusive.
My client is based near Wimbledon
Data Science, Python, AWS, SQL, Data Engineering