ETL Data Engineer – Fintech
Quant Capital is urgently looking for an ETL Data Engineer to join our high profile client.
Quant Capital is urgently looking for an ETL Data Engineer to join or well known Fintech50 client who produces software disrupting the wealth management market. Currently they stand at 300 in the UK with almost 3000 clients.
Day to Day the Data Engineer will:
Design, build, monitor and manage large scale batch and streaming data pipelines in
AWS cloud environment
The Data Engineer Must have:
• Comp Sci or Engineering Degree
• Experience in building complex data pipelines/ETL/ELT scripts
• Extensive experience with SQL
• Excellent knowledge of AWS and components such as S3, Kinesis, DMS, SNS, Glue, Athena, RDS
• Experience with Data Warehouse databases like Snowflake/Redshift/ BigQuery
• Experience with Python/PySpark
• Experience with implementing Rest APIs.
• Experience with using and integrating BI tools such as QuickSight, Looker, Power BI, Tableau
• Business Intelligence (BI) knowledge/experience
• Knowledge on tools like Terraform, Airflow, DBT and Harness
• Modern data engineering practises
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for technologists, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.
My client is based in Central London but the role is remote for the immediate future.
ETL, DATA,, EC2, DevOps, Linux, AWS, Java, CLoudwatch