Challenge: Greenfield Trading platform, API development, industry specific challenges
Firm: Well-known Fintech Trading Platform Vendor, Surbiton, 30 man flat global Dev Team
Pay: £80k, Bonus- £750 training budget, Pension, Life / Health, Some Flex Working
Our client is a well known global wealth management HFT software business. They provide valuations and pricing of derivatives to most of the buy side.
I am seeking a full stack developer to work as part of a larger development team focused on driving innovation across a cloud-enabled, microservices platform for the Institutional & Investment Management division
This is an opportunity for an individual with a strong software development background. The applicant will be responsible for design, development and maintenance of my clients main pricing analytical library in TypeScript
Day to Day Developers will:
• Code software changes based on design speciﬁcations. Proactively resolve issues in speciﬁcation that will lead to quality, system performance, or architectural issues in product.
• Perform thorough unit testing on all relevant platforms and devices as appropriate for the particular task/project.
• Regularly inform manager on progress of project, identifying risks early in the process
• Collaborate with Business Analysts and Product Designers to ensure understanding of business requirements
• Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to tackling problems and leveraging resources
TypeScript Developers Must Have:
• Experience with SQL Server and MongoDB
• Experience with REST APIs in a microservices architecture
• Comprehensive knowledge of best practices and design patterns for SaaS
My client is based in Surbiton
Get: TypeScript, Mongo DB, Multhreading, Quant, Pricing Derivatives, Consultancy C++ Quant Analyst Investment Bank, Hedge Fund Modelling, ASP.NET MVC, SQL