Implementation Consultant – Regulatory Reporting
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Implementation Consultant to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well-known Regulatory consultancy with a high academic pedigree. They offer the ability to work in multiple asset classes on multiple projects with a variety of very interesting clients. This is a stable company so offers serious opportunities when banks are currently firing. The environment is focussed purely on regulatory change across the market.
The primary purpose of the Implementation Consultant is to provide technical delivery of implementations across the regulatory market. This role will be suitable for candidates who have worked on database technology products and have previous financial consulting experience of around 1- 2 years.
You will be responsible for running your own projects as well as working closely with presales.
• The Implementation Consultant would be expected to work proactively and deliver expert technical assistance in design and delivery of their infrastructure to the company’s clients; this is to enable a confident operation and rapid return on infrastructure investment.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams. Typically front office and risk management users to gather, analyze and document requirements.
• Business analysis; working with business and IT teams to produce functional documentation which may be used by developers.
• Provide professional services consulting around product implementation and system use.
• Provide support to clients; troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical issues encountered.
• Greenfield Implementation planning and delivery
• Serve as a liaison between clients and Professional Services team for specific project deliverables.
The role requires the candidate to work independently, and is collaborative in nature. The candidate should be adept at problem solving through innovation, making confident decisions under pressure with aggressive timeframes and have a proven track record on successfully overseeing a number of projects of differing scales.
Implementation Consultants must have:
• 2 years commercial experience of Implementation or Consultancy
• Fluent German and English Speaker
• Experience Client facing
• Experience of Software Integration
• Interest in regulatory technology
• Background in financial technology or front office technology
• Experience of business analysis or project management (or the desire to gain this)
This role suits someone from a software consulting or implementation background that is looking to take on serious responsibility. We are looking for consultants who want to take ownership of products and take considerable responsibility and the bonus that goes with that.
My client is based in Frankfurt and London, other cities considered.
Regulatory Reporting, Business Analyst, Implementation, MIFID