Implementation Project Manager
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Project Manager to join our high profile client.
Our client is the world’s leading market portfolio risk analytics software businesses. This Fintech business has both a B to C and a B to B product both of which are rapidly growing. Main projects at present are client modifications as well as a brand new greenfield B2C platform for wealth management to the retail / high volume space.
The Implementation Project Manager will take responsibility for the management of IT projects. This will include meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors and stakeholders. The IT Project Manager will also take responsibility for managing the project budget and technical resources, which will be provided from various Technical operation teams, external suppliers and consultants.
The ideal candidate has experience in a small team environment and is comfortable rolling their sleeves up and getting things done. They will also have experience with scheduling and reporting to external clients.
Project Managers must have: (Below also shows tech stack)
• 3-6 years’ experience working as a project manager
• Technical background and ability to speak with developers
• Experience in a small firm and ideally a vendor
• Scheduling and Reporting skills
• Experience running external client projects.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) at all levels of the organisation including experience distilling technical information for consumption by senior management
• People management and team development skills including experience coordinating successful teams of technical experts.
• Experience of working with & managing external third party suppliers and clients
• Knowledge / awareness of multiple programming languages
• Inquisitive nature, ability to ask the right questions and escalate issues
• Ideally experience of wealth management
This is a unique opportunity for someone to expand further into financial technology. You should be driven and interested to gain some serious financial experience. This is a bleeding edge business so if you can make a usability case they will buy it.
My client is based in London
Project Manager, PM, BA, Business Analysis