Implementation QA Engineer
Quant Capital is urgently looking for an QA Engineer to join our high profile client.
My Client is a well known global (yet not too corporate) financial software (fintech) business that has developed a unique proprietary front office software solution for the Investment Banking and Wealth Management sector. The firm is small in London with the main tech hub in the US.
Day to day the QA will:
• Evaluate clients’ business processes, custom workflows, reports, interfaces, and other functionality to create and execute test scripts
• Assess areas of risk to prioritize and estimate time required to create and execute scripts
• Leverage automation where practical and use manual scripts where appropriate
• Promote continuous improvement by always considering more cost efficient and effective ways to improve quality
• Troubleshoot custom reports, interfaces and workflows using advanced query analysis and XPath skills
• Test product-level functionality and new releases
QA’s must have:
• A degree from a reputable university
• At least 4 years experience creating test scripts and performing functional testing
• Proven ability to proactively learn new business requirements with minimal training
• Enthusiasm for technology and finance
• Intermediate SQL Server T-SQL skills, including: Stored Procedures and Advanced Query Writing, including all practical use of all JOIN types
• Knowledge of XML/XPath/XSLT
My client offers face to face exposure to the banking sector and a lot of responsibility. This is a move for someone who likes the idea of an entrepreneurial company. They offer a standard bonus excellent package and beers every Friday.
The Culture of the firm is startup esc with a flat team structure and a great group of guys who all enjoy themselves.
My client is based in London
Implementation, Business Analyst, SQL, XML, Support, Implementation Fintech, Financial Technology