Tech: Development Manager, Java, J2EE, Spring, Oracle, Angular, AWS, REST
Challenge: Develop Greenfield systems and increase functionality for existing high transaction/high traffic platforms.
Firm: Global Fintech firm that specialize e-invoicing and invoice finance.
Java Development Manager – Fintech50
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Java Development Manager to join our high profile client.
My client is a growing global Fintech business and market leaders in the invoice finance space. They are currently expanding their development team with an additional 15 developers in the City of London and are looking for a senior development manager.
We are therefore searching for a Core Platform Development Manager to start off this group and hire and develop a new engineering group capable of developing our core platform into the future.
As an experienced developer / team lead you will likely have exposure to some or all of the technologies used, though a willingness to learn and develop is much more important than specific experience. These can be configuration tools, mapping tools, Salesforce integration, Matching technology etc.
• Growing and Mentoring team of 15-20 developers/QA
• Agile Development planning
• Working closely with Product , Engineering, Support for new development and support
• Drive process and development innovation
• Deliver Product Roadmap with high levels of quality and timely deliveries
Java Development Managers must have: (Below also shows tech stack)
• Experience of running a development team of 10-20 people
• Experience working in a Product organisation and ideally Fintech
• Practical hands on knowledge of Java Technology Stack. J2EE/Spring etc.
• Experience of working with Apache Nifi
• Experienced in working with AWS, Docker, Jenkins etc. rolling out AWS environments and environment strategy.
• Have sound Database experience, preferably Oracle.
• Experience in monitoring tools and performance monitoring on both Windows and Linux.
• Experience in quickly understanding application source code.
This is a unique opportunity for someone to expand further into web technology. You should be driven and interested to gain some serious financial experience. This is a bleeding edge business so if you can make a usability case they will buy it.
Flipflops and tshirts are perfectly normal for the office.
My client offers one of the best training and development packages in the market, all inclusive.
My client is based in Central London
Core Java Development Manager