Junior Application Support Analyst
To £35k plus benefits
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Junior Application Support Analyst to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well-known financial technology big data and regulatory firm. They are driven by technology and their clients are the worlds major banks.
This is an entry role so full training will be provided. You will gain massive amounts of experience in the world of investment banking.
The support team is the first line support for banking clients, playing a key role in acknowledging, understanding and investigating any issues that may arise with regards to solutions or the platform. This role will require daily interaction with clients through a JIRA issue tracking system, email or interactive calls/meetings with the sole aim of resolving any issues as efficiently and quickly as possible.
Junior Application Support Analysts will:
• Creation and review of all communications related to Application Releases for clients and staff
• Application Support
• Implementation, testing and release of patch/bug fixes for the application and solutions
• Primary point of contact for client issue investigation and resolution
• Follow-up and provide updates to clients on outstanding issues
Junior Application Support Analysts must have:
• Degree in a STEM subject
• Ideally some experience of support within technology
• Experience of customer service
• Interest in Financial Services and Investment Banking
This role suits someone from a computing or information background that is looking to take on serious responsibility. We are looking for Analysts who want to take ownership of products and take considerable responsibility and the bonus that goes with that.
My client is based in London, other cities considered
Implementation, Support, Regulatory Reporting, Business Analyst, Implementation, MIFID, Application Support