Junior Python Developer
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a junior Python Developer to join our high profile client.
Our client is the world’s leading market data providers. They have clients globally and are well known throughout the hedge fund market. Their technology offers Brokers and Investment Managers incorporate messaging middleware, matching functions and business process management software. They have a particular name in the low latency market.
What the Python Developer will be doing:
You will work on data acquisition, data processing, software development and reporting processes. Ideally, you will bring your interest in large-scale numerical data collection and financial market data processing to the team along with resourcefulness and a collaborative work ethic.
Work in an Agile environment to build business intelligence, data acquisition.
Develop applications Web APIs
Data process development and enhancement
Participating in client requirement analysis
Data Developers Must Have:
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or related fields. Graduates from Master of Financial Engineering program are strongly preferred.
• 1+ years of work experience developing software
• A detailed and fluent understanding of programming principles with coding experience; experience in Python is very strongly preferred
• Ability to analyse and solve problems
• Can work independently, results driven, and detail oriented
• Flexible and efficient at multitasking assignments
This role suits someone from a software development or BI / Business Intelligence background that is looking to take on serious responsibility. You will also have to sign an NDA due to the close proximity you have to funds very important IP. We are looking for a business intelligence analyst who want to take ownership of products and take considerable responsibility and the bonus that goes with that.
Why you’ll like it:
• Clear career path to senior development and professional services positions
• Market leading business with a number of varied clients across the buy and sell side
• Little travel outside the UK
• Bonus structure to match sales
• Technical environment that constantly adapts to the market.
My client is based in Central London
Developer, Python,BI, Business Analyst, Business Intelligence, Implementation, Fintech