Junior Quantitative Researcher / Developer
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Quantitative Researcher to join our high profile client.
Our client is a $10 billion strong Hedge fund with performance figures of 18%.
You will be joining a cutting edge quantitative Investment Manager. Success is founded on the application of the scientific method in investment analysis, algorithmic model generation and portfolio construction coupled with an innovative and entrepreneurial culture.
• contribute to the model building and validation practices to the new area of algorithmic and electronic trading models;
• perform independent reviews of Algo/eTrading models;
• contribute to the testing framework for algo/e-trading models, ensuring that new and changed algos will not have a negative impact on the markets or our clients;
• provide an expert assessment of, and contribute to the monitoring of the performance of trading algorithms versus their intended aims;
• create high-quality, real-world code
• challenge the existing design
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for techies, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.
Quants MUST have:
Applicants should hold a PhD in Statistics, Physics, Econometrics, Computer Science (Machine Learning, Computational Linguistics) Physics, from a top tier University
First-class quantitative skills, good attention to detail and significant academic achievement at PhD level.
Strong C++ or Java or Python
I am looking for gifted applied scientists who have experience working with large, real-world data sets and large scale data modelling.
This is a very specific role and candidates will be rewarded significantly if they can demonstrate the above skill set
My client is based in Zurich
RELOCATION is offered.