Junior Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Regulatory Reporting Analyst to join our high profile client.
Our client is a fintech50 business changing the world of MiFID regulation and transaction reporting. They are a truly disruptive financial technology business.
The Regulatory Reporting Analyst will be responsible for new client onboarding projects and projects which will help to continue to develop and implement innovative new business solutions for its client base, based on its highly configurable software platform.
• Managing the process of on-boarding new clients
• Executing business analysis and specification of non-standard customer requirements and managing expectations for delivery
• Owning the analysis, specification and delivery of customer requested features which are not part of the standard product offering
• Close liaison with the development team, operations team and clients, providing a communication channel and support between all parties
• Maintenance of product offerings within a constantly changing regulatory environment
• Pre sales support
The role requires the candidate to work independently, and is collaborative in nature. A key aspect of the role is to provide regular feedback to the Project Manager on the status of assignments deliverables.
Regulatory Reporting Analysts must have:
·BSc or Msc in it, economics, Maths, finance
·Ideally SQL but this is not a requirement
·Interest in technology
·Ideally Exposure within Capital Markets of Regulatory systems
·Ideally Some exposure to trading or EMIR / MIFID Regulatory frameworks.
This role suits someone from a banking background who is looking to take on serious responsibility, you will be rewarded by a relaxed yet serious business with a great and well known team as well as several options for promotion quickly in several directions.
My client is based in Central London
Market reference Data, analyst, regulatory, reporting, FACTA, Dodd Frank, MiFID, MiFID2, Compliance, Trade Reporting, Service Delivery, EMIR