Pre Sales Consultant – Buy-Side Risk
Pre Sales Consultant – Buy Side Risk
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a technical Pre Sales Consultant to join our high profile client.
Our client provides data management and accounting platforms to the buy side. They have offices across the globe and are well known as one of the best vendors to the investment industry. Technically the platform offers complex superior data and trade management.
Pre-Sales Consultants will be responsible for supporting the sales team in selling the complete Asset Management Cycle, ranging from portfolio management and decision making tools in the front office, through trading and settlement to the back office. The middle office functions including performance measurement and attribution, risk management and compliance will also form part of the sales process.
On a day to day basis the Pre Sales Consultant will be:
- Provide in-depth technical (product and data) knowledge in existing and prospective client meetings.
- Take responsibility for data analysis, presentations, product demonstrations and fully manage the proof of concepts and implementation projects.
- Preparation and delivery for detailed software presentations and workshops.
- Responsible for the project management of workshops carried out during the sales process and capable of moderating these workshops.
- Integral part of the pre-sales team and new business process
- Ability to deliver presentations and demonstrations to prospects
- Be able to articulate data and product responses for RFIs/RFPs
- Responsible for the implementation of projects
- Develop customised solutions to meet client requirements
Pre Sales Consultants need:
- Scientific or Financial Degree
- Experience of financial Vendors
- Commercial client facing experience
- Experience of Pre Sales
- Risk Reporting or Performance Measure and Attribution
- Detailed understanding of the Asset Management and Financial Services Industry, and business processes around this
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Ideally Good understanding of the settlement processes, e.g. SWIFT and be able to talk competently about this area.
This role suits someone from a software consulting or implementation background that is looking to grow within Pre Sales. You will also have to sign an NDA due to the close proximity you have to funds very important IP. We are looking for consultants who want to take ownership of products and take considerable responsibility and the bonus that goes with that.
Why you’ll like it:
- Clear career path to senior presales and professional services positions
- Market leading business with a number of varied clients across the buy and sell side
- Little travel outside the UK
- Bonus structure to match sales
- Technical environment that constantly adapts to the market.
My client is based in Central London
Presales, Pre Sales, Implementation, Confluence, SImcorp, Factset, Rimes, Markit, Bloomberg