Pre Sales Vice President – Financial Risk and Analytics
£120,000 Plus Bonus
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a VP Pre-Sales to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well-known Quant consultancy with a high academic pedigree. They offer the ability to work in multiple asset classes on multiple projects with a variety of very interesting clients. This is a stable company so offers serious opportunities when banks are currently firing. The environment is focussed purely on derivatives in an academic yet business setting. With 70 quants and 10 integration engineers in the business this is a role that will provide epic future career options.
This is a new role owning all Pre-Sales across Europe. You will report into global head of sales and technology.
Day to Day the VP of Pre Sales / Pre-Sales Consultants will:
• Product Demonstration with a financial engineer
• Product Management and growth
• Ownership, preparation and execution of all prospect and business development product/solutions presentations ranging from standard face-to-face and WebEx demonstrations to prospect type workshops and Proof-of-Concepts (POC’s) with proprietary prospect data.
• Product Innovation
• Thought leadership
• Taking responsibility of preparation and completion of all proposal responses (RFP, RFI, ITT etc)
Pre Sales Engineers / Consultants MUST have:
• BSc or MSc in a STEM subject from a top School
• Experience in a financial software vendor or consultancy
• Strong practical experience and excellent achievements from a technical pre-sale, account management/sales support and project management role.
• Excellent understanding of current Risk and Pricing field trends as well as Technology field is essential.
• Some programming / VBA / Excel experience
• Some Experience of Quantifi, Axiom, |Broadridge, Charles River, MUREX, Algorithmics, Numerix, Sophis , Fidessa or similar financial vendor implementation would be ideal
• Financial, PM, Sales, Account management courses are a very strong benefit.
A serious Bonus as well as real training are on offer.
My client is based in London
Quant Risk, Consultancy, Risk Analytics, Financial Risk, Quantifi, Axiom, |Broadridge, Charles River, MUREX, Algorithmics, Numerix, Sophis , Fidessa
Black Scholes, Quant, Financial Engineer, C++, R, C, SQL, Monte Carlo, Modelling, Quantitative