Product Marketing Manager – Fintech
EXPERIENCE OF FINTECH REQUIRED
£75,000 Plus Bonus
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Marketing Manager with product experience to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well known fintech in the payments and invoicing space. It has offices globally.
This is a new role in the Product team responsible for all the marketing of the firms products. (There are 2 other marketing managers in other teams).
Day to day the marketing manager will:
• Manage and support the planning and execution of the launch of new products/ features and releases and support the cross-functional implementation of the plan. Help write and execute the GTM strategy and plan by consulting with stakeholders.
• Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process. Turn value propositions into effective sales enablement materials including pitch decks, case studies, sales sheets, white papers, and more.
Build materials for strategic “one off” requests that can be transferred to better the sales tool kit. Assist in organizing collateral library and implementing functional and efficient internal best practices.
• Market Intelligence / Monitor industry trends and hot topics.
• Bring fresh ideas to the table on how to create and execute programs and materials that foster thought leadership in the industry. Approach tasks with creative flair of “how can I make this better”
• Develop and test messaging for both online and offline communications. Understand messaging structure and how to best communicate to the intended audience. Working closely with corporate communications and marketing peers to ensure consistency and brand adherence.
The Payments Product Manager Must have:
We are looking for someone from a fintech software environment who has worked on enterprise applications.
Experience as a Marketing Manager in Fintech
Experience of Enterprise platforms
Experience marketing to large corporates
Prior Enterprise technology, platform and/or advertising technology experience
• Experience collaborating with engineering, product and sales teams
• Strong communication, writing and persuasion skills
• Self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
• Creative flair with good attention to detail
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.
My client is based in Central London
Marketing, Product Head, Payments, Business Analysis, Programme Manager SWIFT, BACS Head of MArketing