Project Manager – Regulatory Reporting
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Project Manager to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well-known Regulatory consultancy with a high academic pedigree. They offer the ability to work in multiple asset classes on multiple projects with a variety of very interesting clients. This is a stable company so offers serious opportunities when banks are currently firing. The environment is focussed purely on regulatory change across the market.
The Project Manager will oversee many of the aspects of the successful implementation of risk software at clients’ sites. The Project Manager must have a deep understanding of the process to ensure on-time delivery of products. In addition, the Project Manager must work across the organization, dealing with multiple departments managing internal solution development processes. You will be responsible for running your own projects as well as working closely with presales.
Day to Day the Project Manager will:
• Managing solution development and implementation projects from start to finish.
• Creating and managing the end to end project plan for each project.
• Setting and following Agile methodology acting as Scrum Master.
• Managing project team members.
• Managing tasks on a timely basis according to a defined project work plan and project schedule.
• Managing issues and risks on projects with timely issue escalations and suggestions for issues resolution.
• Providing status reports.
• Running project meetings efficiently and effectively.
The role requires the candidate to work independently, and is collaborative in nature. The candidate should be adept at problem solving through innovation, making confident decisions under pressure with aggressive timeframes and have a proven track record on successfully overseeing a number of projects of differing scales.
Project Managers must have:
• 3 years commercial experience of Implementation or Consultancy and Project Management
• Knowledge of at least one major Financial Reporting Regulation or other functional and operational aspects of reporting in the banking and financial sector
• Software development understanding
• Good understanding of application development and implementation lifecycle.
• CSM is required, PMP is preferable.
• Interest in regulatory technology
This role suits someone from a software consulting or implementation background that is looking to take on serious responsibility. We are looking for consultants who want to take ownership of products and take considerable responsibility and the bonus that goes with that.
My client is based in London, other cities considered.
Regulatory Reporting, Business Analyst, Implementation, MIFID