Qlik Developer – Qlikview Fintech50
Qlik Developer – Qlikview Fintech50
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Qlik Developer join our high profile client.
Our client is a recently acquired financial technology business who is currently taking the factoring and invoicing market by storm. This is a brand new project to create an efactoring platform and CRM system from scratch.
The Data & Analytics team has a companywide audience of both internal and external users. This role is focused on utilising the latest IT platforms to deliver high quality information to the business and external customers.
The Qlik Developer will manage, develop and launch new apps and dashboards. My client uses Qlik Sense, web mashups via the QAP and Qlik View as well as supporting SQL and ETL tools.
This role is focused on improving the visibility into the data flowing to stakeholders allowing them to understand our customers, maximise margin and operational performance.
- The Qlik Developer will be responsible for the technical development of the reporting suite a
- Develop Qlik Sense and Web Mashups to deliver the business requirements
- The Qlik Developer will be responsible for the technical development of the reporting suite
- Develop our Qlik Sense and Web Mashups to deliver the business requirements
- Create Qlik scripts and applications to extract data from several transactional systems
- Create Qlik scripts and applications to take extracted data and create multiple Qlik data models to serve the user-facing BI applications
- Troubleshoot technical and data issues within the Qlik environments
- Develop Qlik scripts to help system administrators audit and analyse data integrity across application databases
- Design and develop dashboards to meet customer requirements
- Provide technical leadership in long term design of the Qlik application across the organization
- Establish standards and conventions around all data elements and models incorporated in the Qlik environment
- Build and maintain a library of standard calculated expressions to be used by other developers and power users within Qlik application
- Manage the Qlik servers.
- Working in SCRUM / Agile development environment, tracking development requests in JIRA
- Championing automation and self service
- Strong business acumen, with experience of managing stakeholders and influencing strategy by partnering and educating
- To be accountable for the design of strategic and innovative data and BI architectures that will underpin and enable a fast-moving global organisation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate and present complex information concisely to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, prepared to challenge conventional thinking
Qlik Developers must have: (Below also shows tech stack)
- Experience with Qlik scripting and development
- Knowledge of integrating Qlik mashups into webpages
- Strong knowledge of relational and normalized data architectures
- Strong knowledge of data types and corresponding syntaxes
- Experience building and maintaining large scale data environments.
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Some SQL skills.
- Experience in application development and testing techniques.
- Experience developing charting and data visualizations.
- Experience in building ad hoc ETL processes
- Knowledge and understanding of LavaStorm or Dataverse.
- Experience in ad hoc statistical modelling and tools
- Knowledge of Salesforce data model would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of N-Printing an advantage.
- Knowledge of R or Python.
- MS Visual Studio.
This is a unique opportunity for someone to expand further into financal technology. You should be driven and interested to gain some serious financial experience. This is a bleeding edge business so if you can make a usability case they will buy it.
My client offers one of the best training and development packages in the market, all inclusive.
My client is based in Central London and would consider Perm or Contract Developers