Sales Solution Manager / Pre-Sales Engineer
Sales Solution Manager
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Sales Solution Manager to join our high profile client.
Our client is a global leader in software products and solutions, with a collaborative and forward thinking culture that fosters professional growth while delivering exceptional results for our client.
The Sales Solution Manager will join a growing global sales team and provides customers, prospects and sales representatives with technical product advice and demonstration support during pre-sales discussions. Candidates should possess first hand financial reporting experience and have a clear understanding of the back-office operations of Mutual Fund Companies.
What Will You Do?
You will answer sales team, client and prospect product questions. Prepare and perform detailed product demonstrations for prospects and clients. May provide post-sales consulting and follow-up support relative to technical expectations you helped set.
- Develops, communicates, and presents the capabilities and differentiates the value proposition of the companies suite of products through product demonstrations:
- Build and maintain product demonstration databases:
- Be the subject matter expert for the sales team regarding new reporting requirements, industry information, technical changes in products and stay current on trends in the financial reporting industry
- Assist sales team with discovery workshop and provide additional insight
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
- Drive sales participation in all new product launches (as assigned)
- Manages the technical interaction with prospect/clients around Proof of Concept
What Experience Do You Need?
- Familiarity with and monitor the sales process and required best practices of sales in the Managed Buying Process.
- Ability to probe and create interest and enthusiasm for our software is required.
- Willingness to travel.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Management Information Systems and four or more years equivalent experience
- Experience with financial services technologies
- International business and financial/investment services industry experience
Sales, Financial, Fintech, Business Development