Senior Sales Executive – Enterprise Software Applications
Senior Sales Executive
Job Location: London, UK
Salary £80k OTE £160k
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Senior Enterprise Software Sales person to join our high profile client within the Fintech space.
My client is a global leader in enterprise Contract Management for large enterprises. Its software is used by legal, procurement, sales and insurance professionals to streamline the way they create contracts, legal and business documents. They aim to deliver solutions that are easy to use, scalable, and easy to integrate with other enterprise systems.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated Sales professional who will build and grow the business. Entering the business at an exciting time, this role is responsible for selling the full product line. The successful candidate must have the ability to create and grow opportunities in his or her territory and create excellent relationships and networks.
Only candidates with a track record of verifiable success in an Enterprise Software environment will be considered.
- Experience in enterprise application software.
- Individuals with prior work experience in sourcing, procurement, supply chain, ERP, Contract Management or business consulting is highly desirable.
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant software and services sales.
- Proven experience selling to key business users.
- Ability to solve client business issues by providing an effective solution.
- Team player with high energy and ability to work independently.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Qualified candidates will have a BA or BS or equivalent work experience.
- Experience of using a value based sales methodology such as Miller Heiman, etc.
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of a team, yet work independently without direct supervision.
- Exhibits good time management skills.
- Exhibits strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Knowledge of Sales Force, Hubspot, Microsoft Office as tools to help do the job.
- Meet and exceed sales goals for licenses and services in the sales territory while managing sales cycle from start to finish.
- Develop and implement sales plans and creatively source new business opportunities.
- Prepare and present core messaging for early stage prospects
- Develop high quality, customized delivery presentations for late stage prospects (with direction and assistance from senior members of the team).
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of all products by understanding product features, benefits, business value, differentiation and competitive advantages.
- Demonstrate ability to seek ideas from diverse sources to resolve problems and confront issues.
- Demonstrate creativity in applying specific technologies to solve customer problems.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently.
- Handle preparation of RFI/RFP’s with professional sales proposals and minimal assistance
- Demonstrate the ability to simplify complex ideas into easily understood concepts.