Software Business Analyst – Fintech
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Software / Technical Business Analyst join our high profile client.
Our client is a recently acquired financial technology business who is currently taking the factoring and invoicing market by storm. This is a brand new project to create an efactoring platform and CRM system from scratch.
The Business Analyst will work directly with the business and IT teams, understanding and shaping their requirements/ solution using their industry experience and best practice developed through their career.
The Business Analyst will play crucial role in the preparation and development of both functional and technical specifications. You will be delivery focused with a strong technical and Agile background.
Day to day the Business Analyst will:
• Lead discussions to determine and understand expectations, processes and requirements (key priorities and nice to have’s) through group-based scoping sessions or one-to-one interviews
• Gathering, understanding and communicating the business requirements and translating these into functional/technical specifications and detailed test plans
• Analysis and documentation of business processes. Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from the product manager and project team (for client facing requirements) on the specifications
• Document functional requirements and processes and technical design clearly and concisely
• Analyse and recommend the options to deliver a technical solution that best fits business requirements, within scope and budget
• Provide the link between the project team, customer (internal or external), development team and any third party regarding software functionality throughout the development life cycle
Business Analysts must have: (Below also shows tech stack)
4 years commercial experience as a technical or software business analyst
Experience at a software house or vendor.
Experience of the Software Development Lifecycle.
Strong Agile background
Experience with documenting requirements and specifications for a variety of software applications, websites, and/or mobile experiences, including business, functional and technical requirements
Technical background with a proven experience working in the software industry
Excellent communication, organisation, presentation & analytical skills with solid business acumen
Comfortable and knowledgeable with discussions and best practice concepts around Salesforce data transformation and migration as well as the Salesforce API and integration
Hands on expertise of delivering solutions on the Force.com Platform
This is a unique opportunity for someone to expand further into financial technology. You should be driven and interested to gain some serious financial experience. This is a bleeding edge business so if you can make a usability case they will buy it.
Flipflops and tshirts are perfectly normal for the office.
My client offers one of the best training and development packages in the market, all inclusive.
My client is based in Central London
BA, PM, Business Analyst, ASP.NET MVC, SQL