Solution Architect – Fintech50 .NET, Java, AWS
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Technical / Enterprise Architect to join our high profile client.
Our client is a recently acquired financial technology business who is currently taking the factoring and invoicing market by storm. This is a brand new project to create an efactoring platform and CRM system from scratch. They are also looking to acquire new businesses and smooth out a set of disparate systems.
The Solution Architect will play a major part in new international platform being created. As a key part of the system design and development team you will be responsible for helping them to define, validate and inform the Architecture to underpin the various products and services that deliver high volume, high value transaction processing solutions.
The Solution Architect will lead Solution Architecture, collaborating with the engineering teams to ensure we design our solutions effectively.
On a day to day basis the solution architect will:
• Lead Architecture and provide leadership on key designs to ensure the long term strategic goals are met as well as short term project needs.
• Lead creation of solutions and design for projects to meet standards for technology and ensure they meet ambitions for availability, security, resilience and performance.
• Perform early triage and shaping of IT initiatives to support investment decisions and initial delivery planning.
• Work closely with the Development Managers and engineering teams to ensure a collaborative design approach is fostered.
• Working closely with Product, Engineering, Support for new development and support
• Expected to maintain strong relationships to product and engineering teams to collaborate, share learning and ensure sharing of best practice.
Solutions Architects must have: (Below also shows tech stack)
5 years commercial technical architecture experience
Extension experience of Software Development in .Net/Java technology stacks.
Degree ideally Comp Sci
Cloud experience. Amazon Web Services is the chosen platform. Strong portable skills in other Cloud platforms will be considered (e.g. Azure).
Experience of leading and managing others.
Experience of turning strategic direction into deliverable E2E solutions that drive IT Architecture forward.
Strong knowledge of end to end project lifecycle methodologies (mainly agile).
Financial acumen to support development of business cases and to inform key design decisions.
Ability to think long-term strategically and operationally.
Strong personal impact and influence.
.Net, Java, J2EE, Spring, Git, Oracle, AWS
This is a unique opportunity for someone to expand further into web technology. You should be driven and interested to gain some serious financial experience. This is a bleeding edge business so if you can make a usability case they will buy it.
Flipflops and tshirts are perfectly normal for the office.
My client offers one of the best training and development packages in the market, all inclusive.
My client is based in Central London and would consider both Perm and Contract Options
Solution Architect, Enterprise Architect, Technical Architect