SQL Technical Consultant – Regulatory Reporting
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a SQL Developer to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well-known Regulatory consultancy with a high academic pedigree. They offer the ability to work in multiple asset classes on multiple projects with a variety of very interesting clients. This is a stable company so offers serious opportunities when banks are currently firing. The environment is focussed purely on regulatory change across the market.
The primary purpose of the SQL Developer is to provide technical integration across the application. This role will be suitable for candidates who have worked on database technology products and have previous financial consulting experience of development experience.
You will be responsible for running your own projects as well as working closely with Implementation and QA
• Integration across multiple platforms.
• Develop a working understanding of the platform and solution at both functional and technical level
• Implement end to end regulatory reporting solutions based on provided business and functional specifications
• Ensure that all development is unit tested and meets the high standards expected for product development
• Provide accurate estimation to project manager in a timely manner as required
• Write and maintain documentation related to the build work undertaken
The role requires the candidate to work independently, and is collaborative in nature. The candidate should be adept at problem solving through innovation, making confident decisions under pressure with aggressive timeframes and have a proven track record on successfully overseeing a number of projects of differing scales.
SQL Consultants must have:
• 3+ years of software development in technical or functional analysis capacity
• Strong written and verbal English in business and technical contexts
• Knowledge of the software development lifecycles – particularly Agile and Prototype approaches
• Proficient in database concepts – MS SQL Server
• Data Integration, SAS or Business Objects
• Data configuration
This role suits someone from a software development or implementation background that is looking to take on serious responsibility. We are looking for consultants who want to take ownership of products and take considerable responsibility and the bonus that goes with that.
My client is based in London or Frankfurt
SQL Development, SSRS, Regulatory Reporting, Business Analyst, Implementation, MIFID