Systems Engineer Sever / Network
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Systems Engineer to join our high profile client.
My client is a well-established and well known fintech data provider to the financial markets.
The client offers Gym Membership, every other Friday working on what you want, 10% work Time and 25 days holiday.
I’m looking for a new Senior Systems/Network Administrator to join a highly technical and motivated operations team in a fast-paced international company, reporting directly to the Head of Operations. You’ll have an in depth knowledge of Cisco Networking/Routing, the Windows stack, VMWare ESXi, and NetApp.
On a day to day Basis the Systems Engineer will:
– Take ownership of the network and infrastructure, 2 Data Centres and extensive AWS use (Experience not needed)
– Proactively understand and manage both the hardware and software we use
– Manage the release of internal and external software
– Manage the infrastructure in the UK
– Build tools/scripts and support previously developed tools and improve automation
– Provide support dealing with incidents, daily checks, upgrades, changes, backups & monitoring
– Understand and improve monitoring infrastructure
Systems Engineers should have:
§2 years commercial experience
§Cisco Networking (CCNA) and WiFi
§Windows Server 2003-2016 (Active Directory, IIS, DNS, DHCP, GPO, MDT/WDS, SCC)
§Windows Desktop 7-10
§MS SQL Server 2008-2016
§Fortinet UTM Firewalls
§MS Exchange 2010 – 2016
§Vertias BackUp Exec
§Some Linux Skills (Ubuntu)
My client is based in London.
Server Engineer, Desktop Support, Engineer, Windows networking (DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP) Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and 2010.