Technical Architect Fintech
Tech: ASP.NET MVC 5, Restful API, Angular, SQL, Azure
Challenge: Greenfield Trading platform, API development, industry specific challenges
Firm: Well-known fintech50 business, 40 man flat Dev Team
Pay: £120k, Bonus- £750 training budget, Pension, Life / Health, Some Flex Working
Technical Architect Fintech
Quant is urgently looking for a hands on Technical Architect to join our high profile client.
Current challenges include cloud migration, greenfield trading platform development, and bank based API creation.
Our client is well known in the WRAP and SIPP market as a full service provider.
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for techies, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.
The Technical Architect will:
- Engage with the Business Change team to ensure solutions remain aligned with the company goals and business requirements
- Technically accountable and responsible for the end-to-end solution design
- Ensure solutions are in line with industry standards and best practices
- Integrate company systems with those of suppliers and partners
- Continuously review and impact assess technical deliverables and plans
- Be the escalation point for any critical technical design issues on the project
- Demonstrate a robust approach to estimating and planning IT projects including a strong commercial awareness and ways of successfully managing business risk
- Elicit and interpret stakeholder requirements, develop functional/non-functional specifications, and work with domain specific architects and expert designers to generate technical specifications which can be delivered
- Mentor junior developers / architects, provide technical guidance and promote development best practices
- Liaise with the testing function to help deliver quality product into production.
The Technical Architect MUST have:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least fifteen years’ experience as a Solutions or Technical Architect across a large programme of work
- Experience as a Technical Architect within Financial Services or Banking
- Experience of designing multi-tier and complex architectures, using various application software and hardware components
- Excellent understanding of programming language, frameworks and processes (C#, C++, SQL Server, Java, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, HTML, XML, JSON, CSS, Bootstrap, AJAX, jQuery, UML, REST API, React, AngularJS)
- Experience of conceptual, logical and physical data modelling
- Excellent understanding of cloud based infrastructure and software deployment best practice
My client is growing rapidly as they expand the audience for their products. I am looking for someone who can grow with the team, in responsibility and/or technological prowess – and make a significant contribution to the products we are developing. In our informal technology team office, we offer a quiet, friendly environment with break-out rooms for planning and discussion.
The client offers a bonus to all employees as a result of performance from day 1.
My client is based in London
Technical Architec, ASP.NET C#, MVC 5 Entity Framework, Web API, Design Patterns