Job Title: Technical Consultant
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Technical Consultant to join our high profile client.
Our client is the world’s leading investment data platform with a major background in fund accounting and financial data and fund accounting.
The successful applicant will be required to work with the Principal Consultants on technical aspects of a client engagement including server set-up, software installation, and inbound development & testing.
This begins in the sales cycle with project analysis, planning and costing of technical elements of the engagement and continues through the project where the technical consultant should provide expert insight on all aspect of technology as it relates to Unity Financial Reporting.
What you’ll do:
- Complete training on all technical aspects of Unity Financial Reporting including SQL, VB Scripting, Crystal reporting and installation of Unity software. The individual will be expected to work through problems and material independently with guidance from experienced technical consultants and the consultancy director.
- Implement previously documented procedures and policies for technical development and interaction with the business consultancy team. Document any new procedures as they arise.
- Work with the Principal Consultant on all technical aspects of an implementation project.
- Analyse, design, build and test inbound solutions and crystal reporting solutions as requested by the Principal Consultants.
- Co-ordinate and supervise the technical internship scheme including recruitment, training and the day to day running of the scheme.
- Maintain awareness of and adherence to the company’s environmental management systems. Maintain awareness of the Environmental Aspects specific to your job. Dispose of all waste according to the specified methods and using designated receptacles.
- Other duties as requested by the Consultancy Director.
What you must have:
- Graduate with a (2.1) degree or above in computer science or an equivalent.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills.
- A self starter with a clear desire to learn.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have a genuine interest in expanding their knowledge and understanding of the Fund industry as well as your technical skills.
- Experience in a similar role or a University internship would be an advantage.
SQL / VB Scripting / Data Management / Consultant / Implementation / fintech