Technical Implementation Consultant – Quant Risk
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Technical Implementation Consultant to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well-known leading provider of integrated risk, analytics and trading solutions for the global financial markets. Their clients include some of the largest global financial institutions and banks, leading hedge funds, pension funds, insurers, brokers, clearing members and corporates.
The primary purpose of the Implementation Consultant is to provide technical delivery of implementations across the Quant market. This role will be suitable for candidates who have worked on database technology products and have previous financial consulting experience of around 1- 2 years.
You will be responsible for running your own projects as well as working closely with presales.
• Business consultancy, gathering Client requirements and translating these into development docs, as part of implementation and upgrade projects
• Implementation development, which includes data interfaces, workflows and bespoke reports
• Define and execute system test plans to ensure client requirements are met
• Support for end users to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve complex technical issues
• Coordination with internal staff and clients to ensure on-time project deliveries
• Train end users on the technical configuration and features of the system
• Maintain strong working relationships with clients
Implementation Consultants must have:
• 2 years commercial experience of Implementation or Consultancy or Development
• Undergraduate degree in Maths, Finance, or other technical discipline
• Experience with programming/scripting languages or ability to read them.
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
• Knowledge of finance and capital markets
• Ability to travel
This role suits someone from a software consulting or implementation background that is looking to take on serious responsibility. We are looking for consultants who want to take ownership of products and take considerable responsibility and the bonus that goes with that.
My client is based in Central London