Technical Project Manager – Fintech
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Project Manager to join or well known Fintech client who are a well know share dealing and software business.
The Project Manager role has come around due to an expansion and strategic change, the Project Manager will report in to the head of product and programme management.
This starts with a 6 to 9 month project re designing the front to back share dealing platform. This will involve building a brand new web front-end including understanding user experience etc, improving Straight Through Processing capabilities, enhancing CRM capabilities, improving operational efficiencies and simplifying the process to manage branding and content.
The development team works in a very agile fashion on 2 week sprints. Teams are split into 5 man pods with a business analyst in each, responsible for their own projects.
The Project Manager will be involved in:
• Creating a Project Initiation Document
• Change Requests
• Delivery Plans
• Sprint Planning
• Producing a project plan detailing the required activities, timescales, effort and resources assigned
• Ensuring the project has sufficient skills to complete the project
• Identifying, tracking and reporting any project issues and risks
• Tracking project costs – actual to budget
• Facilitate the project meetings re the scope evaluation and breakdown of the user stories in line with an agile methodology
• Managing several teams including developers
• Some Documentation
• Implementations and Reviews
• Testing reviews
Project Managers Must Have:
• 3 years experience as a Project Manager
• Prince 2 or Scrum Master Certification
• Strong background in Project Management within technology
• Strong Software Delivery background (need to understand the SDLC)
• Agile delivery experience – practical application crucial
• External client facing experience
• Good IT systems understanding
• Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
• Understanding of the development lifecycle
• Experience in small firms ideally
• Ideally experience of fintech
My client is based in Kingston
PM, Project Manager, BA, Business Analyst, Asset Management, Trading, Excel, Junior, Training, Electronic trading consultant – Trading, Product Management, Business Analysis, FIX, Index, Benchmark, Latency, Infrastructure