Test Analyst – Fintech
£45,000 Flex Hours
Quant Capital is urgently looking for an QA Engineer to join our high profile client.
My Client is a well known global (yet not too corporate) financial software (fintech) business that has developed a unique proprietary front office lending solution.
The Test Analyst will work closely with the members of the development team to design and execute testing in accordance with the QA best practice framework. The Test Analyst will create test scripts; identify issues through test execution, track defect resolution and report on test results. The Test Analyst will be competent in test methodologies and be qualified or prepared to qualify to ISTQB Foundation level.
Day to day the QA will:
• Ensure testing is designed, executed and recorded according to the QA best practice framework
• Analyse requirements, solution specifications and carry out test design to ensure test coverage and establish test priority
• Responsible for creating test scripts for all test phases and cross referencing them to release / project scope
• Create test plans using standard test design techniques according to the QA best practice framework
• Responsible for executing test scripts and results recorded in Visual Studio Team Services / Microsoft Test Manager
• Ensure all bugs found are raised in VSTS / YouTrack in the agreed format and follow-up on any reported issues
• Join daily stand up meetings with development team when required and advise on test analytics
• Contribute to the Test Automation roadmap and test framework being built by the Test Automation Engineers
• Execute Test Automation test scripts and check results before presenting to the product owners for sign-off
QA’s must have:
• At least 2 years experience creating test scripts and performing functional testing
• 1+ years experience using a test automation tool(s) such as Selenium
• Basic SQL query writing skills
• Proven ability to proactively learn new business requirements with minimal training
• Enthusiasm for technology and finance
• Experience of Visual Studio Team Services / Team Foundation Services
The Culture of the firm is startup esc with a flat team structure and a great group of guys who all enjoy themselves.
My client is based in Putney