Application Support Engineer : Trading Platform
Quant Capital is urgently looking for an Implementation Consultant to join our high profile client.
My client is a global financial software house, specialising in high end trading platforms for the asset management and hedge fund sector. It has platforms in both the risk and trading space. Serving around 1,000 clients worldwide, we provide consistent, reliable access to the most up-to-date and innovative order routing, connectivity and trading solutions available.
Day to day you will be integrating my client’s platforms to their clients’ environments; through on-site operations or remote connections. You will ensure successful completion of this phase, either with my clients’ teams or with their internal production department.
• Be the first point of contact for our managed clients and an entry point for: support, implementation, change requests, account tracking, etc….
• Ensure rigorous management of allocated accounts: create, manage and follow up tickets, assign requests to the right person (technical experts, product team, business analyst, sales, etc.) and qualify them properly.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and identify areas for continuous improvement of our services.
• Operational management: organize quarterly account reviews, on-site visits, etc.
• Promote new features, new products, latest updates to our customers.
Application Support Engineers must have:
Degree in Technology or an Associated field
Experience of Support ideally in finance or technology
Ability and interest in basic code reading in Java
Understanding of Linux and Windows
Happy to speak with high end clients
This role suits an app support engineer or developer who has had maybe a years experience and is looking for the next step into trading technology or a bright grad who wants to combine a development skill set with client facing and management.
My client is a very fast growing company and will allow you to take ownership of serious projects very quickly. Their Christmas party is always in Paris and rumoured to be the best in the technology market!
My client is based in Central London
Trading, Application Support, Development, SQL