AWS Cloud Architect– Fintech, Linux
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a ASW Cloud Architect to join our high profile client.
Our client provides data management platforms to the securities and investment management industry. They have offices across the globe and are the have the number one product for the investment industry.
This role will be working with high level banks on cloud application and architecture.
The Cloud Manager will work with the team to provide a key point of interaction for all hosted clients and pre-sales activities across both prospective and existing clients.
Key responsibilities will include cloud management (Oversight of cloud provision both to private and public cloud), RFI/RFP response inputs, architecture reviews with the internal teams, client and vendors. Daily operations oversight, new client onboarding and team leading as required. The candidate must be hands-on and able to design architectural solutions interactively when required. This role will be supported by a wider team and full product training will be given to the successful candidate. There will be a requirement to work flexibly.
Some of the roles tasks will include:
• Working with large institutions specifically within the investment banking sector
• Assisting in RFP and RFI responses
• Running Demos and presentations
• Managing client interaction leading up to and after sales presentation, through onboarding and onto BAU
• Requirements gathering and documentation
Cloud Architects must have:
• Hold a current cloud certification equivalent to “AWS Professional” level or similar
• ISO or SSAE18 security & business continuity knowledge or experience
• Strong technical architecture experience (understands current and new cloud and application technology paradigms)
• Have vendor management experience
• Knowledge of general hosting regulatory considerations such as – Australian Signals Directorate, GDPR, MAS, HKMA etc
• Knowledge of Jenkins and virtualization technologies
• Project management experience
• Exposure/experience with Data Management software or implementations.
• Understanding of Linux and Solaris
• Understanding of Oracle database administration and performance
This role offers the ability to really learn the cloud space and work with a well known player in the fintech space. You will learn an awful lot but not be left alone.
My client offers serious progression and a very reasonable bonus scheme.
My client is based in London
AWS, Cloud, Linux, Windows, VMWare, Support, Infrastructure, Market Data, Reference Data