Business Analyst Investment Management
£650 PD Outside IR35
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a technical Business Analyst to join a pioneering fintech firm in the investment management space.
Our client is an innovative company with a pioneering new concept for the financial markets with their big data technology platform. They have assembled a top team from across the financial markets and are looking to expand to meet high demand from clients. They are rolling out a disruptive big data service for the financial markets, building a global financial network through which investors can analyse and collaborate on investments. The network provides a solution to transparency and accountability in investments and is revolutionising investment management.
As a business analyst you will be critical to the success of a new mandate. You will meet regularly with clients and their senior management team to ensure their requirements are captured and documented. You will support a UX designer who will be responsible for the design of the product. You will work with internal and third party development teams to ensure that the product is delivered to your requirements and has a thorough automated test suite. Finally, as well as providing continuous feedback from the client, you will be responsible for user acceptance testing.
The environment will be agile, fast paced and test driven. You will be encouraged to evangelise and prototype new technologies and approaches to help shape the evolving architecture.
The successful candidate must have:
• Several years’ experience as a technical BA, including experience working with internal development teams.
• Strong understanding of how technology creates a user experience.
• Provable experience of producing a full suite of artefacts, including:
o Initiation and scoping documents
o Business requirements
o Functional requirements
o Business process mapping
o User stories
o Data dictionary
o Test cases and acceptance criteria
o User guide.
• A thirst for knowledge, to be comfortable working within and learning about new domains.
• Financial Services, e.g. capital markets/knowledge of financial instruments and derivatives
• Ideally Accounting, e.g. ledgers and reconciliation
My client is based London. Most work can be done remotely but office based work will be expected.