Junior C# Full Stack Software Engineer – Fintech
£50,000 plus Bens
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Junior C# Full Stack Developer to join our high profile client.
My Client is a well known global (yet not too corporate) financial software (fintech) business that has developed a unique proprietary front office lending solution.
The Software Developer will work closely with the Lead Developer and Product Owner to define and redefine the business requirements. You will be a part of an AGILE development team in a fast paced role where the expectations will be high. There will be a need to assimilate a lot of information quickly during the in sourcing period.
Day to day the Junior Software Developer will be:
· Working on the assigned user stories
· Full Stack software application development
· Writing quality code following best practices
· Writing unit tests
· Collaborating and assisting in testing
· Assisting the product support team when required
· Participating in Agile Scrum activities
Junior Software Developer must have:
We are looking for potential rather than hardcore skills.
· Comp Sci degree or similar experience
· Some commercial software development experience
· C# ASP.Net/ .Net Core / MVC
· An interest in Angular/ React / Blazor SPA
· Advance SQL
· Git/ Bitbucket
The Culture of the firm is startup esc with a flat team structure and a great group of guys who all enjoy themselves.
My client is based in Putney