Trading Systems Support Analyst Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Trading Systems Support Analyst to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well known global High Frequency Trading firm. They value technology especially the opensource variety as well as scalability and robust performance (much like their track record).
This is a bleeding edge role as close as it gets to the market. You will be offered an almost unlimited budget and the ability to make the right decisions in a non-bureaucratic environment.
This position requires close collaboration with their software engineers in an effort to best align technical solutions with the schedules and analytic needs of various strategies.
• Manage the Widley-deployed order management System
• Manage market data delivery systems
• Assist in the design and implementation the support system to increase reliability
• Solve problems by providing level 1 and 2 support for production systems
• Monitoring and reporting on the status of the systems
• Serve as the initial technical contact for brokers and exchanges
• Architecting new solutions
• Troubleshoot and analyse performance issues
Trading Systems Support Analysts MUST have:
1-3 years commercial experience in a trading environment
Bachelors degree in a STEM subject
Excellent scripting skills in Python/Perl/Bash or Shell
Understanding of SQL and relational databases.
Java skills a plus
An appetite for delivering solutions to complex problem
This role is ideally suited to someone coming from a bank, hedge fund or trading software vendor who wants to take on firm wide responsibility and help grow the business. This is an opportunity to grow and make a name in the market.
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for techies, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.
My client is based in London
Linux HPC HFT Systems Infrastructure Linux troubleshooting virtualizationMySQL, Linux, Python, Bash