Junior Software Project Manager – Fintech
£70k Plus Bens
Quant Capital is urgently looking for an experienced Junior Project Manager to join our high profile trading software company. You will be part of a business with the experience and expertise to build and remediate low latency solutions for investment banks, hedge funds, exchanges and asset managers. It brings together key partners and technical leadership.
The Project Manager Will:
– Manage several high level financial projects
– Leads key stake-holders to meet the common business programme goals.
– Active requirement gathering, either in one-to-one sessions or in workshops.
– Helping Software Releases every 2 week
– Definition and prioritization of the solution behavior to meet business requirements.
– Design, definition and proposal of messaging protocol formats
– Validation of requirements with client business analysts, development and QA teams to ensure a common understanding of requirements
The PMO will be involved from Day 1 in a major cross bank trading data and delivery project focused on fixed income trading. The PMO will ideally have a background in Trading Technology or an understanding of trading cross asset.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is looking take on responsibilities from day one and deal with key stakeholders from a Tier 1 banking environment. Experience in this field may be a distinct advantage for this role.
Project Managers should have:
• You have at least 2 years’ experience in an IT Finance vendor / consultancy
• Have Prince 2 certification
• Experience of PMO / Project Management or Business Analysis
• Solid experience of technology and Agile
• You can demonstrate an experience in project management best practice, planning, risk and issue management, resource allocation
• Background or understanding of trading or financial technology
The role will suit someone who:
• Is able to communicate articulately
• Personable, calm, proactive in nature.
• Works well with people at all levels from CEO / senior directors to suppliers –
• Thrives in a client facing role
• Ideally has experience of liaising with key stakeholders from tier 1 banks.
This role offers very quick progression and real responsibility within major banks from day 1.
My client is based in the City of London
PMO, Stakeholders, Client facing, Trading, Tier 1 banks,