Python Full Stack Developer – React
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Python Full Stack Developer to work for our high profile client.
Our client is a well known global Quantitative risk management and market data business
My clients has created a new way to build and share complex mathematical models with a point and a click. Their products are used by hundreds of finance professionals with over 800 schemes and £100bn of assets under analysis.
They use a client-project driven approach to agile software development, shipping early and often, with an exciting blend of industry, mathematical, and software development expertise. As a rule, if it’s not simple, we bounce ideas around until it is.
As a young company, remote working is engrained in our culture. Everyone works at home or in co-working spaces.
The Developer is responsible for contributing to the development of financial analytic applications and internal systems.
The successful Python Developer will have experience of sound software development processes. They will be experienced and comfortable working in multiple programming languages (including Python, React and SQL) and development methodologies.
The Python Developer will be responsible for:
– Development of cutting edge FinTech tools and systems to enhance financial analytics, reporting and risk management capabilities.
– Application and understanding of data structures and software development to optimise existing tools and procedures through identifying and improving on inefficiencies.
– Create scalable processes and systems for our internal and external applications, data infrastructure and integration with 3rd party services / systems.
– Utilise probability, statistics, numerical methods and mathematical optimizations to enhance my clients product offering.
The successful Python Developer will have a successful track record of delivering complex software projects and be able to point to experience of establishing sound software development processes and tooling. They will be experienced in multiple languages and multiple development methodologies and will have delivered both traditional applications and solutions delivered as a service.
Python Developers Must Have:
• BSc from a top tier school in Maths Stats, Physics or Engineering
• Python Development experience commercially
• An interest in finance
My client is based in Wimbledon. Role is fully remote
Developer, Python, Quant, Pricing Derivatives, Consultancy C++ Quant Analyst Investment Bank, Hedge Fund Modelling