QA Automation Engineer
£45k Plus Bens
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our high profile client.
My client is a well-established and well known fintech data provider to the financial markets.
They have been increasing the size of our QA Engineering team and have some new and exciting projects in development that would benefit from the expertise of a new QA Engineer. They are interested in people who love to share ideas, challenge the status quo and use their initiative. If you are looking to work with knowledgeable people and new technologies in a fast-paced environment, then I am keen to speak to you.
The QA Engineer is responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan for projects. This will include ensuring that all the requirements for the projects are met and that the solution works as expected. The main duties will include:
– Code automated tests to spot the most critical development errors
– Review and analyse requirements
– Help to design user stories and acceptance tests
– Document and carry out manual testing
– Work closely with developers and stakeholders to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle, with quick feedback loops
QA Engineers should have:
This role is ideal for someone looking to further their career as a QA and gain some valuable experience building a cutting edge platform and getting stuck in to the latest technologies such as NoSQL and AWS. You will experience a fast growing and high pressure environment and must be willing to adapt to changing environments with strong problem solving skills.
My client is based in London.