Salesforce Administrator Fintech Sales
£55,000 Plus Bonus
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well known financial market data provider and a key provider to major investment banks and funds. They are part of the Fintech50.
This is a new role joining the sales data team responsible for Salesforce Administration as well as data management for the sales team and sales pipeline planning. This is a key role for my client growing its client based and its operations globally.
This role offers great autonomy as you will be the go to person regarding salesforce in the whole firm globally.
Day to day the Salesforce Administrator will:
• Collation and documentation of Sales and Business processes, policies and procedures
• Maintain the integrity of the Salesforce database.
• Periodically run workgroups to collate system requirements to underpin documented processes.
• Produce reporting suites to facilitate the management of the various Sales teams.
• Maintain governance structures to ensure consistency and quality of data.
• Deliver the documented requirements.
• Run awareness and training campaigns with the stakeholder groups (may involve international travel).
• Run internal system implementations (non-Salesforce); for example, HR and Finance system implementations
Salesforce Administrators Must have:
Excellent knowledge and experience of data / data management gained in a commercial sales focused business
Salesforce Administration to include Objects and Processes
Experience in supporting and proactively working with sales and marketing teams
Understanding of sales pipelines
Interest in data and reporting
Ideally an interest in sales forecasting
Proficient in Microsoft products; Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, MS Access, Visio
My client is based in Central London
Salesforce admin, Data Management, Reporting, Sales, Salesforce Administrator