Salesforce Business Analyst
To £60,000 + 10% pension
Remote with occasional travel to the London Office.
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join our well-known Fintech50 client who produces software disrupting the wealth management market.
My client has dominated the domestic market with their SaaS offering and they are looking to replicate this success internationally, to do this they are investing heavily in technologists from software developers to Technical operations.
This team is responsible for developing the use of data to drive business performance – collecting, reporting and analysing data. This includes the management of data, including collection, storage and integration, and ensuring that all business management, finance and performance systems meet business needs.
This a technical role with the need for strong communication across the business.
Day to Day the Salesforce Business Analyst will:
• With Salesforce at the centre, you will be devising solutions to ensure maximum benefit from data assets to drive reliability, improve customer service and ensure value for money.
• Build capability towards putting data at the heart of business decision making.
• Working with global stakeholders across the company, to create and foster a culture of enthusiasm and commitment to world class standards for data quality, reporting & analytics.
• Input on the development of tools, processes and systems that enable the needs of the business and end customer and support business decision making.
• Develop solutions for data input and Integration as well as analysis and reporting. Actively participate in all related proposals, projects and business development initiatives.
• Ensure that the entire business fully utilises its Business Intelligence solutions, maximising use of technologies, processes, and applications to analyse data and deliver competitive intelligence.
• Interview stakeholders to understand functional requirements, use cases, work with BI team to design solutions, build in sandbox, write and follow robust test plans, present at change set approval meetings, deploy to production after sign off, attend daily standups, meetings, manage Kanban board and JIRA tickets working with BI team agreed standards.
The Salesforce Business Analyst Must have:
Salesforce ADM201 certified
Salesforce Administrator with a thorough understanding of SF Administration including:
Excellent knowledge of data management and decision support systems. This should include data quality and data integration, as well as tools for reporting and analysis.
Excellent knowledge of data management and decision support systems should include data quality and data integration, as well as tools for reporting and analysis.
Ideally Experience of building API integrations, ideally using Jitterbit or similar iPaaS
Proven ability to identify and respond to customer needs and build relationships at all levels will be essential.
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for technologists, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.
My client is based in Central London but the role is remote for the immediate future.
Jitterbit, BI, Salesforce, ETL, DATA,, EC2, DevOps, Linux, AWS, Java, CLoudwatch