Site Reliability Engineer – Sports Betting
Site Reliability Engineer – Fintech / Linux
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our high profile client.
Our client is a data company specialised in the aggregation and global distribution of real time sports betting odds. They use unique online data from many sources to create an ultra low latency trading environment for their clients. They have grown massively and recently were voted in the top 50 fintech firms globally.
Day to Day the Site Reliability Engineer will:
- Ensuring the 24/7 availability of systems, infrastructure and our real-time, low latency data services.
- Designing, building and allocating compute resources as required by application, customer and business demand.
- Operational management of internal development toolsets and CI/CD workflows.
- Enhancing and implementing redundancy and recovery procedures for our products and services.
- Optimising the automated deployment and packaging of software component and release processes.
- Monitoring and implementing backups and ensuring data resiliency and integrity.
Linux Engineers Must Have:
- Experience managing Linux servers at scale – both virtual and bare metal.
- Good networking skills – experience of managing switches, routers and firewalls.
- Security controls.
- Puppet and Ansible.
- Strong knowledge of virtualisation and container concepts.
- Skills in scripting with languages such as Python / Ruby / Perl.
- Experience of Java and/or Scala based applications and systems.
- Experience working with Kubernetes ( In Production! )
Confident working completely independently with a globally distributed remote team.
You will be joining a progressive and exciting company committed to excellence. They offer an excellent working environment with ongoing training and a structured career path. You can also expect an excellent salary and benefits package. Including a large bonus from day 1.
My client is based in London
Site Reliability Engineer Linux, TCP/IP, Latency, BGP