Software Architect – Retail Wealth Management
£100,000 Plus Bonus and Bens 10% Pension
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Technical Architect with REST API Experience to join or well known Fintech client who are a well know wealth management software business.
We are looking for a technically strong architect to help to design and grow a SaaS platform. The company has bold global ambitions. They have a comprehensive microservices architecture in backend and are looking to extend the pattern into an ambitious micro-frontend strategy for user-facing applications. This is a leadership position.
You will be joining an existing technical team working with software and quality engineers to design and deliver working software to a user base of 500,000 plus. The flag ship product is being extended to meet the needs of Financial Services firms specifically embracing change bought about by the various market shifts towards FinTech. This is an award winning business with a strong management team and a deep product focus.
The Software Architect Will:
• Ensure that the architecture enables the business to efficiently and rapidly deliver against the corporate and technology strategies.
• Be responsible and accountable for the design, development, delivery and support of the architecture software.
• Champion and guard the architecture and challenge propositions that weaken or compromise it.
• Identify and address architectural challenges.
• Agree technical priorities for the architecture.
• Design mechanisms to address cross-cutting system concerns such as reuse, integration and consistency.
• Specify components and interfaces in precise, unambiguous and actionable terms.
Software Architects Must Have:
• Experience in designing, building and operating distributed systems
• Fluent in REST API design
• Familiar with container/automation and cloud technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Hashicorp, AWS etc)
• Good understanding of CI/CD pipeline with multiple daily deployments to production
• Excellent understanding of development methodologies and modelling techniques
• Microsoft .NET Framework/.NET Core
• Microsoft SQL Server
My client is based in South West London, 2 days a week in the office.