Trade Support Engineer HFT
£110,000 + Bonus
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Trade Support Engineer to join our high profile client.
You will need to work US hours until 9PM some remote some office based.
Our client is a well known global High Frequency Trading firm. They value technology especially the opensource variety as well as scalability and robust performance (much like their track record).
This is a bleeding edge role as close as it gets to the market. You will participate in providing financial and operational support to the firm.
· Provide first level support on Direct Market Access (DMA) feed handlers and Order Routing system (back-end) for Front Office desks
· Incident & Change management
· Handle trading system reference data change requests
· Manage project work and schedules and communicate progress and problems regularly
· Build and maintain tools and scripts central to the firm’s proprietary trading system
· Optimise trading application and operational infrastructure through automation
Trade Support Engineers MUST have:
· Proficiency in Bash, Python and/or C++
· Strong knowledge of scripting, Linux and good network troubleshooting knowledge
· A self-motivated individual able to operate in a demanding and dynamic environment
· Knowledge of RDBMS Database
· Strong face-to-face and written communication skills
· High sense of urgency as a Trading Floor environment needs to be supported
· Experience with Windows and Desktop support
· Experience with Windows
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for techies, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.
Latency, Itivit, OMS, Reuters, tbricks, Linux HPC HFT Operations VBA