Arabic Speaking Implementation Consultant – Fintech
Dubai – Work from Home
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Technical Implementation Consultant to join our high profile client.
My Client is a global financial technology (fintech) firm specialising in financial data and financial risk.
They are a global firm with a 200 person London office the technical consultant will work closely with the EMEA Professional Services Director and have a high volume of autonomy and responsibility very quickly.
The ideal Professional Services Consultant will have prior SQL Server experience, will have implemented software solutions within a Hosted Services (SaaS) environment, have server maintenance experience, and be highly motivated and team-focused with a successful record of achieving high service delivery and maintenance standards
The Technical Support Consultant will be involved in:
• Develop deep understanding of KYC products in order to understand client needs and issues
• Participate in all phases of the software delivery cycle (pre-sales, planning, installation, configuration, testing, documentation, training, and support)
• Effectively demonstrate my clients products during the sales cycle to drive client understanding of the products’ effectiveness in their environment
• Assist sales and account management with product justification and during pre-sales phase.
• Perform customization analysis and develop recommendations to meet clients’ product customization needs
• Effectively manage and communicate project timelines to internal and external customers
• Effectively manage client expectations and proactively communicate any issues/concerns to leadership
• Respond to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner in support superior customer experience model
• Install my clients software products on site or remotely
• Use batch processes to integrate products into client processes
• Use software application programming to integrate products into client systems as needed
Technical Support Consultants Must have:
• Min 3 years commercial experience
• Arabic Speaker
• Experience with SQL databases and SQL programming language
• Experience of Application support or Implementation
• Experience with scripting, batch processing, data file manipulation, or Web services
• Knowledge of data management concepts, data analytics, data quality, data integration, business intelligence, CRM, Report Writer, or similar technologies
• A technical, mathematic or scientific degree
• Ideally some knowledge of SWIFT
• Ideally the Ability to read OO code C++, C#, Java or XML
This role suits a junior consultant with strong analytical and problem solving skills, experience with Windows technologies, SQL, with excellent communication acumen; add in passion, drive for excellence and you may have the elements for an exciting career with one of the most recognized and highly respected leading providers of data management and risk management software solutions and services to enterprises around the world.
My client is based in Dubai – Work from Home
Consultant, Hosted Support, SQL Fixed Income Implementation FINTECH BA Business analysis, XML/XPath/XSLT